Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: From My Closet & Vanity: July 5th Attire

Monday, July 7, 2014

From My Closet & Vanity: July 5th Attire

I quickly want to share with you guys the outfit I wore to my family gathering/July celebrations. I couldn't get any decent photos using the full mirror and this was the best I could do with the bathroom mirror.

My outfit was made up of: white rhinestone sandles, denim shorts with glittered stars and stripes, and a red and white bandana-esque print tank. I thought this combination of colors and prints worked really well together and appeared extremely festive.

I also tied my hair back in a loose ponytail using one of the patriotic bandana ponytail streamers I made a few days ago. (Side note: I still have a few of these patriotic bandana ponytail streamers available to purchase over on The Nook!)

Over all, I was beyond satisified with the final look as I think it is youthful, fun, and timeless. Share with us a photo or link below of what you wore this Independence Day, we'd really love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment