Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: Etsy Haul via EarthFriendly4U Oct 2014

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Shopping: Etsy Haul via EarthFriendly4U Oct 2014

I quickly wanted to share with everyone my unboxing experience of my first order from etsy seller EarthFriendly4U. I think I'll continue to publish the parcel unboxing videos on my youtube channel; I like to record them so you guys (and myself) can see my honest reaction of how the products arrived. So without further ado, I present to you:


Watch the video and let me know what you guys think!

I do wish that the parcel had come with some sort of company identification papers and possible even care instructions. I do like how the vendor listened to the customer and was able to fulfill my crazy dark color request. I cannot wait to purchase another set of these from her to use as reusable dryer sheets since DH and I now have our own washer and dryer in (what I like to call) the laundry hall!

And here are some details of this order:
I had placed the order on October 9th, 2014 and received the parcel on Oct. 18th, 2014. I had left a simple note in the "note to seller" section when finalizing my order that read:
"If possible, I would very much prefer a darker colored unsponge. I have a mental thing about dirty looking sponges and won't use (for example) a yellow sponge if it's stained or appears to be unclean so the darker prints are ideal for me. I do understand if this request is unable to be met. Thank you for your time and pretties! -Kimberly M"

And here's the cost breakdown:
eco friendly 2 pack kitchen unsponges or dryer sheets - $3.00
S&H - $2.00
Total - $5.00!

Now, I know some of you out there are probably saying something along the lines of how you can purchase ten sponges from the dollar shop for the same price; and yes, you are correct but I would be going through those so fast that I would have to purchase at least twice as many (twenty) for the resilience to equate that of these handmade reusable kitchen unsponges. And let's go ahead and mention how I would much rather support made by hand and made in the USA than sending my money to some other country without knowing what the makers agenda could even be. So in the end I think I'll stick with purchasing these bad boys!

I would like to thank Sarah at EarthFriendly4U for her attention to customers voices, quick shipping time, and awesome pretties! Go check out her etsy shop and facebook page; and let her know TNN sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment