Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: Etsy Haul via Eco4Life Oct 2014

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shopping: Etsy Haul via Eco4Life Oct 2014

I may be addicted to Etsy you guys and that's not necessarily a bad thing, especially since I love handmade goods, reusable products, and posting my parcel unboxing videos! This time I placed an order with Hollie at Eco4Life through my MIL account so I could use a credit card to purchase a set of unpaper towels. Now this isn't just any ole set of reusable towels, I absolutely had to have the recipe printed set, check it out by watching the video below!


See, aren't they too great to pass up!?! Now before I get to the transaction details I have a little explaining to do. Before I placed my order, I had noticed mention of a discount code in the shop description and hopped over to her facebook to grab it, but when I tried to use the code at check out I received a prompt that the code was expired. I contacted Hollie asking if there was some way I could still use the code (as it was only 10:30 pm when the code expired) and she graciously gave me another! So here's how the transaction transpired:

Recipe Printed Unpaper Towels, Set of 12 - $32.00
Discount Code for 10% off - minus $3.20
Shipping and Handling - $11.00
Total: $39.80

Call me cheap if you will, but I really didn't want to go over $40.00 and with the use of the discount code I was able to stay just under my budget and that makes me (and my MIL) happy. So in the end I will definitely purchase other products from this etsy seller, and probably purchase another set of snap unpaper towels from Eco4Life in the not too far future not only for myself, but to also give as gifts to friends and family.

I would like to thank my mother in law for purchasing these for me and DH, and Hollie at Eco4Life for her wonderful customer service, timely shipping, and lovely snap unpaper towels! Be sure to check out her etsy shop and facebook page and let her know that TNN sent ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment