Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping Haul: Dollar Tree May 2015

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Shopping Haul: Dollar Tree May 2015

It's been a while since I've posted, and in the midst of cleaning out my laptop I thought I'd go ahead and share a shopping haul I just absolutely love from my local Dollar Tree! Now I can't tell you exactly when I picked up this haul but I can tell you it was only $7.42! And while these items may seem random, I actually have a purpose for them all (mostly magical).


From left to right, top to bottom I purchased: a glass taper candle holder, a circle candle mirror, pack of four white emergency candles, a package of gold birthday candles, a package of silver birthday candles, a black journal with lined pages, and a matching red journal with lined pages.

I've already filled up the red journal, completely burnt one of the white candles,  used another for a magical craft, and used a few of the other products as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment