Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Beauty: DIY Polish Remover Pump Dispenser

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beauty: DIY Polish Remover Pump Dispenser

I can't tell you the number of times I've knocked over polish remover while doing my nails; nor can I tell you the number of times my two sisters also spilt polish remover while growing up together. However I can tell you this: a polish remover pump dispenser would have prevented a lot of those accidents!

I'd first gotten this idea from a member on Pinterest; so be sure to check out my 'Inspiration' boards on Pinterest because there are tons of other awesome projects like this one! To make my polish remover pump dispenser I repurposed a cleaned plastic commercial soap bottle by filling it with store brand non acetone polish remover. Then I created and printed an appealing label using microsoft word and affixed it to the bottle using scotch brand mailing packaging tape in ultra clear. I also added a small pouch of cotton balls that hangs from the dispenser just to keep a few near by the polish remover at all times.

I love how my polish remover pump dispenser turned out! It's not too girly and it looks great sitting with my other nail care and cosmetic products. This project has gotten me super excited and I can't wait to share my other diy beauty post for another polish remover dispenser so be sure to keep your eyes open for that post.

Have you made a polish remover dispenser? Share your creation with us by leaving a comment or link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment