Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Crafting: Wanted Crocheted Goodies - Part 1

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Crafting: Wanted Crocheted Goodies - Part 1

So I've been wasting time relaxing and surfing the interwebs and guess what I stumbled upon, a lot of  free crochet patterns! Below is my list of crocheted goodies I am looking for multiple vendors to make for me. If you are a vendor and interested in working with me please visit my facebook page: The Nostalgic Nightingale or The Nightingale's Nook to get things started!


Miscellaneous Goodies


Owl Themed Goodies


Bathroom Use Goodies


Kitchen Use Goodies




Halloween Themed Goodies


Christmas Themed Goodies

Wearable Goodies


Baby Goodies (Still need to have one first *winks*)

I think that will sum it up for this first post. :) If I find more crocheted goods I'm interested in, I'll just have to make this into a series! Let me know what you think of this collection by leaving a comment below.

And a big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful people who've shared these free patterns, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment