Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Essential Oils: Safety - Are They Flammable?

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Essential Oils: Safety - Are They Flammable?

The question of whether essential oils are flammable came up just yesterday on one of the facebook groups I joined about using essential oils safely. My first thought was: well other oils are flammable, but let's double check.

The picture above is of my tea tree eo bottle label. It boldly states: "Flammable: Keep away from spark, heat and flame." I do want to mention this specific eo bottle is a store brand; and while this particular flammable warning only appears on one of my eleven bottles of essential oils, I think it's safe to say all essential oils should be considered flammable.

We would love to know if your essential oil bottles have a flammable warning on them or if you've used essential oils to scent homemade candles. Leave a comment below to share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment