Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: Fast Food Coupons

Friday, May 23, 2014

Shopping: Fast Food Coupons

I have a confession. I eat fast food, a lot. And by a lot I mean almost every meal. There are numerous reasons for this but that's another post in itself. We spend way too much money on fast food as it is so one way I try to keep the total cost down is by using coupons. We receive most of our fast food coupons in the postal mail or Sunday coupon inserts but every so often we get coupons directly from the businesses themselves. For example: the other day DH went to McDonalds to pick up dinner and I was surprised to see this:

Two free Dr. Pepper drink with a specific purchase coupons right on the bag! Now I know it's not much but I sure was excited about the small amount of money we'll save by using these discounts.

How do you save money while dining out? Share your tips with us in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment