Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: CVS Mini Haul 5.7.14

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shopping: CVS Mini Haul 5.7.14

I like it when things go according to plan, but I love it when plans work out better than I expected. For example: this week at CVS I was able to purchase three bottles of Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo 13 oz for only $1.73, including tax!
I had planned to purchase three bottles of Garnier Fructis shampoo and was thrilled to discover my favorite CVS had the more natural version in stock. I had also planned to use three Sunday insert coupons worth -$2.00/1 Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner, but what I hadn't planned on was the red store kiosk giving me a store coupon worth -$2.00/8 hair care purchase. So after all the discounts my total came out to 97¢, but then state tax bumped my total back up to $1.73. Even with state tax, I still managed to save 93% or $12.50!
Did any of you guys pick up this great hair care deal? Leave a comment below to share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment