Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Organizing: The Freezer Door

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Organizing: The Freezer Door

Hello everyone, I quickly want to share with you guys how I organize the front of the our freezer. I really hate it when the fridge is just covered with take out menus, reminders, recipes, magnets, etc so to prevent this clutter from reappearing, I added a few organizing labels!

Beginning at the left I've organized the freezer door by: aprons, magnets for reminders/current recipes, take out menus, and a note pad. There are labels taped to the door as placement reminders for the aprons and take out menus since these things get moved around a bit.

That's pretty much it; now everything has a place so that the clutter doesn't return! We'd love to know: how cluttered is your freezer door?

No comments:

Post a Comment