Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: Etsy Haul via SomeAThisSomeAThat Aug 2014

Friday, September 5, 2014

Shopping: Etsy Haul via SomeAThisSomeAThat Aug 2014

My first order from SomeAThisSomeAThat came in today! I was super excited and wanted to tear the package open immediately but managed to control myself enough to actual make a vlog the unboxing! Check it out in the video below or visiting my youtube channel.



After I uploaded this video I printed out my invoice and I did in fact order 5 products. I informed her via etsy contact of the mishap and she was very quick (literally 7 minutes) to respond with a solution to the issue. So while I am still waiting on one of the products, I have no problem purchasing from SomeAThisSomeAThat in the future. Oh I almost forgot to mention how much I paid and the such. 
  • 8" Eeyore (Build your own Absorbency) Light Flow Pad @ $3.99 - this pad was created using a cotton top, fleece back, a flannel absorb layer stitched in place, and white plastic snaps.
  • 8" Birthday Candle Panty Liner with Wings @ $3.00 - this panty liner was created using a cotton top, fleece bottom, a flannel absorb layer not stitched in place, and white plastic snaps.
  • 6" Vintage Floral Print Panty Liner with Wings @ $2.75 - this panty liner was created using a cotton top, fleece bottom, a flannel absorb layer not stitched in place, and white plastic snaps.
  • (2 ct) 6" Cotton Panty Liner (no print choice) without Wings @ $1.50 each - these panty liners were created using a cotton top, fleece backing, and a flannel absorb layer.
I was lucky enough to stumble upon her shop and purchase these during her Labor Day sale so I did receive 10% off my subtotal (before s&h) and the shipping came out to $3.00 so I paid a total of $14.46 for all five product or $2.89 each!


For those interested, below are the links to each of the products described above.
  1. Eeyore Build your own Absorbency Pad
  2. 8" Birthday Candle Pad - no longer available, but you can always try to request it!
  3. 6" Vintage Floral Print Panty Liner
  4. 6", 8", or 10" Cotton or Flannel Wingless Panty Liner


Thanks for stopping by and baring with us until the end. Have you purchased from SomeAThisSomeAThat? I'd love to hear from you; leave a comment below or on my youtube channel sharing your goodies from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment