Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Health: My AMPs/RUMPs Vendor List

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Health: My AMPs/RUMPs Vendor List

Hello everyone, I just quickly wanted to share with you guys the list of vendors I've personally used to purchased AMPs (alternative menstrual products) or RUMPs (reusable menstrual products). Mostly I purchase Etsy, Storenvy, and/or Facebook shop fronts. I have yet to purchase any "big name brands" such as Party In My Pants, Domino, Tree Hugger, etc. This particular post isn't so much geared towards reviewing or even suggesting these vendors' products, rather just an on going list of the people or companies I've purchased from before and how many times I've bought from them. 

  1. BoyNamedSew - facebook / storenvy (won a free giveaway and placed two orders)
  2. SomeAThisSomeAThat - facebook / etsy (placed one order)



Well that's it for now. Not too many, I know but I think making the switch should be done in small steps and on a budget so that's why my list isn't crazy long or anything. I hope this helps you and please feel free to leave a comment below tell me which vendors you've used as I'm still exploring and would love to see which vendors and styles and such you guys enjoy. Thanks for reading and be sure to come back and check for updates to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment