Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: New Product at The Nook: Ponytail Streamers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Product at The Nook: Ponytail Streamers

After browsing and purchasing a few new hair accessories, I became super inspired to try my hand at it. I decided to make ponytail streamers for a few reasons: a) I need to destash my craft supplies, b) I had all the supplies on hand, c) I need to add more hand/homemade product by us to The Nook's photo album of the same name, and d) how could I not make at least one ponytail streamer after surfing pinterest and etsy and seeing all the great ideas!?!

Well here is an "action" photo of my very first attempt at creating a ponytail streamer (pardon the messy mirror).

You can't exactly see the ribbon design or texture in this photo but I must say I am completely blown away by the amazing results! I didn't measure any of the materials and thought I'd used too much hot glue at first but once it was all put together, it really turned out really nice.

Well I hope you guys like it as much as I do; please share your thoughts on this ponytail streamer as I plan to have some of these posted in the shop within the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment