Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: OSU OKC Farmers Market Haul 6.4.14

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Shopping: OSU OKC Farmers Market Haul 6.4.14

Today was the first Wednesday that our local farmers market was open from 8am - 1pm; and with DH off of work today we simply had to make a visit. There weren't a lot of venders today compared to their Saturday markets but we had fun nonetheless and even found some great goodies!

DH loves to snack on radishes so when we spotted this bundle for $2.00 we had to investigate and found out they were grown in my hometown at Leatherwood Farms!

Next we visited Yaya's Hand Tooled Leathercraft's booth and had a wonderful discussion with the lady, after which I purchased a braided leather bracelet for $3.00 (perfect for me because of my metal allergies) and a gorgeous leather floral keychain for $5.00!

Our last stop was the HERR Projects booth, where I just couldn't stop gawking at all the lovelies! Lucky for me I had a little bit of time to browse while DH was retrieving some donations we'd saved for her. There are so many things I cannot wait to purchase from the HERR Project's booth such as the feed sacks turned shopping bags and the Alpaca dryer balls, along with a few gifts for my family and friends; but today I picked up this beautiful hand crocheted rainbow flower hair clip for $5.00!

So as for the first Wednesday farmer's market, I think it was a wonderful experience and I'm already planning our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment