Google+ The Nostalgic Nightingale: Shopping: OSU OKC Farmers Market Haul 6.14.14

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Shopping: OSU OKC Farmers Market Haul 6.14.14

I wasn't feeling well this morning, but DH and I managed to make it out to our local farmers market today just before they closed at one. I am always excited about the Saturday Spring markets because there are a lot of venders with a lot more products available. Even though we didn't spot any berries, we did find all sorts of other goodies!

We sort of stuck to our list as we did need Mrs. Netties smoked alderwood sea salt and dried lavender blossoms but then I splurged a bit when I purchased their sweet orange dream bath salts with healing tea tree oil. We spent $16.00 on all of this awesomeness!

Also sticking to our list, we purchased a $1.00 handmade leather bookmark from Yaya's Hand Tool Leathercrafts and a hand crochet flower hair barette from the HERR Projects for $5.00. I did place a custom order with Yaya's but I want that to be a surprise for you guys.

Not on our current list but something we've both wanted for a long time: an aloe vera plant! This little guy cost $7.00 and I can't remember who we purchased it from. Next Saturday I'll be sure to get their information and another plant; they had at least five different plants, cactus if I remeber correctly.

So that's it for this haul and I couldn't be more happy with the products we purchased. Be sure to check out future posts to see how we use these goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment